- About Us:
We are Unreel Entertainment, LLC (“Unreel”, “Us”, “We” or “Our”), a Delaware limited liability company with Our principal office in Foster City, CA.
- About the Our Website and Network:
We provide users, fans and creators (“You”, “Your”) access to videos, editorial content and other programming and services via the Unreel website (www.unreel.me), the Unreel mobile applications and/or any other platform or media through which We make such services available from time to time (collectively, the “Services”).
- Collecting Information:
Our primary goals in collecting information are to improve Our features and content, to connect You with creators that You may enjoy, and to deliver content, promotions and other material that may be of interest to You.
- When You apply to join the Unreel network or otherwise supply information about Yourself, We will collect Your name and contact information and We may collect additional information You decide to supply about Yourself and Your interests. Such information that You supply may encompass both “Personal Information” and “Non-identifying Information” (defined below).
- If You register for Our Services via one of Unreel’s connected social networking communities (such as Facebook or YouTube) (individually, “Partner Community” and collectively, “Partner Communities”), then We may obtain both Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information You provided to the Partner Community. The information We obtain may depend on the privacy settings You have with the Partner Community. “Personal Information” is information about You that can be used to contact or identify You, such as Your full name, address, e-mail address or phone number. “Non-Identifying Information” means information that does not permit the identification of an individual person, such as age or sex. We may also combine information from Partner Communities with information We collect through Our Services. For example, if You sign up with Us to be a channel partner using Your YouTube account, then We obtain information about Your YouTube account including Your YouTube user name, external identifier, channel title, number of subscribers to Your channel, number of videos, number of views, number of comments, location of thumbnail image, videos, Your video playlists, YouTube activity, public profile URL and other information You have provided to YouTube. If You link Your social media accounts to Unreel, then We can collect access tokens sufficient to connect these accounts and display Your public feed.
- If You fill out a form or write to Us directly, then We will collect any information that is contained in Your form or message, which will include Your e-mail address and other information that You include.
- When You interact with the Services Our servers may automatically record certain “Log Data” (defined below) that Your browser sends whenever You visit a website. “Log Data” is derived by Our servers automatically as You interact with the Services, which record information that Your browser sends whenever You visit a website. Log Data is a form of Non-Identifying Information. This Log Data may include information such as Your computer’s IP (Internet Protocol) address, Your mobile device identifier, the geographic location of the IP address You are using to access the Internet, Your browser type, Your operating system (including whether You are connecting via a mobile device), the time of day of Your access, Your general physical location or Your more specific location if You are connecting through Your mobile device, Your pattern of activity on the website and possibly, the website that You visited immediately prior to Unreel.
- Use of Information:
Unreel may use Your Personal Information in some cases in conjunction with Your Non-Identifying Information within the Unreel Network of websites to recommend and deliver to You content, including advertising, based on Your expressed preferences and inferred interests. Log Data is used to monitor and analyze use of the Services, to determine the composition of and engage Our user base, to analyze usage patterns and to serve advertising that We determine is relevant to Our users and their interests. We may use Your e-mail or message address or other contact information that You provide to inform You about developments to Our Services, and to send You newsletters or promotional e-mails about featured content from Unreel and others.
- Editing or Deleting Your Information:
When You receive newsletters or promotional communications from Us, You may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from Us and You will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the e-mail You receive. We may, however, still send You administrative e-mails regarding the Services. If You want to review, update, or correct the Personal Information You have provided to Us, then You may update it through the designated link in the communication You receive from Us, and if You wish to delete all Your information, then You may email Us at email@example.com with a request that We delete Your Personal Information from Our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor Your request. We may retain an archived copy of Your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Cookies and Web Beacons:
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on Your computer when You visit certain websites. They are used by web developers to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions. We, or associated advertisers, may use both session cookies (which expire once You close Your browser) or persistent cookies (which remain for a certain period of time unless deleted) to collect certain Non-Identifying Information so that We may deliver to You content, including advertising content, We think may be of interest to You; to remember choices You make in order to improve user experience; and for analytics purposes, to monitor usage of Our website, to reengage users through marketing efforts, and improve user experience. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on Our Services or in Our emails. We use Web beacons, for example, to deliver cookies, understand Your usage and our campaigns and identify if You open and interact with an email. We may collect this information through third party tracking services like Google Analytics.
- “Do Not Track” Options:
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset Your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set. Instructions to remove persistent cookies can be found through Your Internet browser. If You wish to opt out of tracking, then You may follow the “Do Not Track” instructions here: http://donottrack.us/. Be aware that if You choose to disable cookies or opt out of tracking, some areas of the Services may not be optimized for Your use, You may not be able to access any or all of the functionality of the Services and Your experience using the Services may not be customized to Your interests.
- Information Sharing:
- Personal Information. If You enter any information (including Personal Information), into postings or comments on Our website or mobile applications, then this information will be visible by other users and may be discoverable through search engines.
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and We may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, marketing, and other purposes relating to Our Services.
- Service Providers. We may work with third party companies and individuals to facilitate Our Services, to provide parts of the Services on Our behalf, to perform support services, or to assist Us in analyzing how Our Services are used. If these third parties have access to Your Personal Information, then it will be only to perform these tasks on Our behalf and they will be obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We will access and disclose Your Personal Information to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if We believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws, to respond to valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order, to protect the property and rights of Unreel or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity We may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
- Retaining Information. Unless there is a specific legal or regulatory requirement for Us to keep information, We will retain it for no longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
- Information Collection and Storage:
Unreel is located in the United States. Accordingly, Personal Information We collect may be transferred to and stored in Our servers or those of third parties that act on Our behalf (such as hosting providers) in the United States.
- Information Security:
You should be aware that while We take reasonable measures to maintain the security of Your Personal Information, We are not able to fully eliminate all security risks or potential breaches.
- Children and Minors:
Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to use the Services. We do not knowingly gather Personal Information about users who are under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided Us with Personal Information without their consent, then he or she should contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If We have confirmed that a child under 13 has provided Us with Personal Information, then We will delete such information from Our files. If a user who is under 18 wishes to remove content, comments or other information that he or she has uploaded to the Unreel Services, then the user may contact Us at email@example.com to request such removal and We will act promptly to remove the requested information so that it is no longer visible. Please be aware that such removed information may still be located in archives and could be available in response to valid legal process.
- Third Party Websites, Merchants Services and Applications: